Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FINALLY back!

I know it's been forever since I updated this thing! Hopefully I can get back into it and visit a bigger variety of thrift stores now that school is out. Today's thrift store is the Orem Savers.


From ambrosia rush

I always think these airtight containers are such a great find. Especially a matching set of 4! Prices from shortest to tallest: $2.99, $3.99, $3.99, $4.99


From ambrosia rush

This is one of those products that doesn't look so hot at first, but it's got great potential. With a pretty coat of fresh paint around the frame and a quick clean-up of the mirror glass, this would be one sweet mirror. It's about a foot wide and I'm thinking you could bargain with the manager on the $14.99 price tag because it is a plastic frame, not wood.


From ambrosia rush

I just LOVE this alarm clock. The tiny thing is about 4 inches tall and maybe 5 or 6 wide. It's a 24 hour clock so you can see the top section is for day time and the bottom is night! Plus, it's only $2.99.

PLATE TIME!

From ambrosia rush

I'm not big into knowing what brands are worth money, all I know is this plate has a really cool vintage design and the bottom says "Fashion Manor by Franciscan". It's also $1.99. Aww man! I just noticed it has an orange tag which means it was 99 cents yesterday afternoon when I snapped these pics! Not sure if orange tags are 99 cents on Tuesdays as well as Mondays. Well, since we're on the topic...Savers has a discount on a certain color tag each week. During the majority of the week items with that color tag are 50% off, but on Monday they go down to 99 cents each! Bargain time!


From ambrosia rush

These are just cute and perfect. The colors are a little off in the picture, but the bottom side and edges are actually chocolate brown and the top is a really pretty goldenrod. There were 5 plates and at a good price! They are about 8 inches wide.


From ambrosia rush

This is the last item of the day. It is also about an 8 inch plate and I love the simple black and white look. Also only 99 cents.

CIAO! for now!

No comments: