Thursday, February 11, 2010

Twin Chairs

I'm going crazy right now trying to figure out where I got this image! (if you know, please tell so I can give credit)

However, the blogging must go on, so I will still finish this post as planned.

Those lovely chairs above caught my eye because about a year ago I saw two of them at the thrift store that look very similar.

I've had that picture in my phone ever since and I have often looked back at it and scolded myself for letting them slip away. After seeing the beautiful chairs in the top picture, my remorse really set in.

Then I found this image:


And I thought how very similar the curves are to that thrift store chair on the right.


So my advice for MYSELF and everyone else. If you see something with AWESOME potential for super cheap, just buy it.

No comments: